0. Cipher. 120 Knowledge, 120 Wisdom, 120 Understanding. Everything in existence exists as part of a cipher. Clarence was assassinated on his way home to his wife, Dora. He died at the age of 41. He has attained life after death through his teachings and legacy.
1. Knowledge aka Man. Accumulation of facts through observation, learning, respecting. Also known as MAN. Through his experiences in the war, the streets, and more, Clarence gained knowledge.
2. Wisdom aka Woman. Wisdom is knowledge acted upon. As water is vital to life, wisdom is vital as building blocks in ones own life. Dora, Clarence's wife, led him to the path of wisdom and discovery by introducing him to the Nation of Islam at Temple #7.
3. Understanding aka Child is the application of 1+2. Love is the highest form of understanding and there is no higher form of love than that for one's child. Clarence was "the father" to many but he was also a father to his children. They were deeply affected by his death and subsequent absence from their lives.
4. Culture aka Freedom is the way of life practiced, which can be freedom because the greater your knowledge-wisdom-understanding, the closer your culture will be to freedom. Clarence founded the 5% Nation and helped youth who sought the structure, mental liberation, and empowerment of lessons which taught them the knowledge of their history, culture, and selves.
5. Power aka Refinement. Power is a force of creative energy. To refine is to perfect. Wisdom (2) + Understanding (3) = Power (5). AKA the TRUTH. Then Mayor, John Lindsay gave Clarence a school in Harlem for the price of $1.00 a year for 100 years to build on the knowledge + truth with the youth in Harlem.
6. Equality is possessing equilibrium to deal or reach equality with all in existence. 6 is also the DEVIL, equal to man but not to god. Clarence had the ability to transcend boundaries and interact on a equal level with all. He was on the Mayor's Urban Action Task Force aimed at quelling racial riots and keeping peace state in Harlem.
7. God aka Perfection. Love (3) + Culture (4) = God/Perfection (7). G is the 7th letter in the alphabet. God sees with the 7 colors of the rainbow and hear with 7 notes of the musical scale. Allah didn't believe in a mystery god, instead embraced the powers within himself and worked to empower others in realizing the god within.
8. Build or Destroy. Elevating the mentality of others, self, and the planet by allowing positivity to outweigh negativity. While detained at Matteawan State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, Clarence converted fellow inmates including a white boy who was being abused by the orderly. This boy became a lifelong follower. He turned a negative situation positive.
9. Born. It takes 9 months to make babies. The number 9 gives birth to itself 9+9=18, 1+8=9. Clarence created the 5% Nation later renamed the Nation of Gods and Earths, leaving an everlasting legacy which uplifted youth first across the five boroughs then fast spread across the world through mediums such as music, the visual arts and more. He created leaders by teaching the “babies” discipline, knowledge + love of self.